All Things Metal (ATM) is a small business with a big business mindset building extremely cool & modern projects in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Our commitment to “Building Iron-Strong Relationships” doesn’t stop at our clients but is also a commitment to our team members. In both 2016 & 2017, ATM and team were recognized as being one of the Top -100 Companies to work for in Arizona by AZcentral.com. COME JOIN THE A+TeaM!!!
ATM is “Building People to Build Steel” through internal promotion and training. Named on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of fastest- growing private companies in America, there is plenty of opportunity for growth and promotion.
- Career paths are clearly streamlined for team members
- Over 80% of our employees embark in a promotional journey
We might be small but we offer big benefits!
- Aetna medical insurance benefits
- Life, dental, vision, LTD, HSA and more insurance options
- 401K package
- Dave Ramsey’s Smart Dollar program for team members (To promote personal financial security)
- First-time home buyer promotion program
- Library of business & leadership books to promote knowledge & growth
Our Project Coordinator is a KEY position that will work closely with the Project Manager(s) to ensure that all projects are completed on, within budget and meets our high quality standards.
- Coordinating projects schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Assist with creating project budgets
- Assist Project Manager monitor projects progress from start to finish and handle any issues that may arise
- Act as point of contact and communicate project status to all the involved participants
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Help create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Assist with ensuring standards, safety and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Other duties as assigned by Project Manager
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY:
We are looking for a few QUALITY candidates that exhibit the following behaviors
- Proactive & Trustworthy
- Works well under pressure
- Effective communicator
- Results driven
EXPERIENCE (Resolution + Quality + Accuracy)
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management or related role from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organization and documentation skills including multitasking and time management
- Strong customer interaction and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and/or any project management software
- Hands-on experience with project management tools a plus
COME JOIN THE A+TeaM!!!