Our detailing team is unique in that we own the entire process all the way through erection (detail, fabrication & erection). You will get to be a part of the process all the way through the completion of the projects you draw.
- Detail structural and miscellaneous steel (including columns, beams, canopies, braces, joists, stairs, handrails, metal decking, site steel and more)
- Produce erection and shop drawings for construction of steel members used in the construction of buildings and non-building structures.
- Read and interpret the structural and architectural contract drawings
- Verify drawings, dates, specifications, addenda and contract scope
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Detailing Manager
- Generating and verifying fabrication drawings and reports
- Generating and verifying bill of materials for purchasing
- Designing standardized steel framing conditions along with custom, project-specific requirements
- Ensuring a quality product by thorough contract and design coordination
- Maintaining deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Quality Over Quantity
We are looking for a few QUALITY candidates that exhibit the following behaviors:
- Proactive & Trustworthy
- Works well under pressure
- Effective communicator
- Results driven
Resolution + Quality + Accuracy
- 5+ years’ experience in Structural and Miscellaneous steel detailing and checking
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and 3D Software such as Advance Steel (primary), SDS/2 or Tekla
- An extensive knowledge of applicable building codes
- High School Diploma or equivalent Education + Experience
- Welding and Fabrication experience a plus
- Ability to work overtime if needed
We might be small but we offer big benefits!
- Aetna medical insurance benefits
- Life, dental, vision, LTD, HSA and more insurance options
- 401K package
- Dave Ramsey’s Smart Dollar program for team members (To promote personal financial security)
- First-time home buyer promotion program
- Library of business & leadership books to promote knowledge & growth
COME JOIN THE A+TeaM!!!