Steel Project Manager
Our Steel Project Manager position is unique in that we own the entire process all the way through erection (detail, fabrication & erection). You will get to be a part of the process all the way through the completion of the projects.
- Analyze projects to determine scope, schedule requirements, and coordinate with our shop, purchasing dept. and erection supervisor on priorities to effectively bring their projects within budget and on schedule.
- Work with our detailing department to ensure submittal drawings and fabrication drawings are complete, accurate, and ready to be released.
- Responsible for proper execution & management including material take-off's, detailing & shop labor, buyouts, freight, profit, etc.
- Evaluate all contract documents including all bid drawings, specifications, and general conditions to include review of Architectural, and Structural design drawings.
- Develop project strategy to ensure gross margin success.
- Project manage awarded projects from beginning to end.
- Assist with scheduling of project between customer, management and shop.
- Create, track, & follow through on change orders.
- Maintain relationships with customers (internal and external).
Quality Over Quantity
We are looking for a few QUALITY candidates that exhibit the following behaviors:
- Proactive & Trustworthy
- Works well under pressure
- Effective communicator
- Results driven
Budget + Schedule + Customer Relations
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in steel project management or related industry
- Customer service skills
- Budget analysis & management
- Coaching & training experience
- Scheduling allocations
We might be small but we offer big benefits!
- Aetna medical insurance benefits
- Life, dental, vision, LTD, HSA and more insurance options
- 401K package
- Dave Ramsey’s Smart Dollar program for team members (To promote personal financial security)
- First-time home buyer promotion program
- Library of business & leadership books to promote knowledge & growth
COME JOIN THE A+TeaM!!!